2019 Ford F-150
|Exterior Color:||Velocity Blue|
|Interior Color:||Blue Accent|
Send to Phone
- RPG Bump Stops (https://offroadalliance.com/
- Icon Suspension (https://www.
iconvehicledynamics.com/ accessory/15360/icon% 2Daccessories%2D17%2D20% 2Dford%2Draptor%2Dstage%2D4% 2Dsuspension%2Dsystem/). We bought this setup without the bump stops, since the truck already had the RPG bump stops.
- SVC Bypass Rack (https://svcoffroad.com/
collections/2017-ford-raptor- bypass-racks/products/gen-2- v1-bypass-rack)
- SVC Mojave Front Bumper (https://svcoffroad.com/
collections/2017-ford-raptor- front-and-rear-bumpers/ products/gen-2-mojave-front- bumper)
- SVC Mojave Rear Bumper (https://svcoffroad.com/
collections/2017-ford-raptor- front-and-rear-bumpers/ products/svc-offroad-mojave- rear-bumper-gen-2-ford-raptor)
- GJ Motorsports third brakelight (https://www.
googleadservices.com/pagead/ aclk?sa=L&ai= C70KRlDlMY9SCNd26tOUPxqi60AOS0 K2ea_a_t4unD_ i1sK1KCAAQASC5VGDJ9vGGyKOgGaAB -vPBxQPIAQHIA9ggqgReT9A8K_ W0yqXzyrdA- 1d8e4T7uwuD7G5ROCMW- dUfbOx3u4uZ72bQbJW- he3g73r2LP9cSu- a5U6IQDQ06fPeXekNh6vM2RicYh9Ns 9CCmwAHNUEDl8AgiUVIUhV5dMAE7OG Bg70CgAWQTogFtcXw4R6gBlmAB- 6LvjqIBwGQBwGoB6a- G6gHuZqxAqgH89EbqAfu0huoB_- csQKoB8rcG6gHj6mxAqgH2KaxAqgH2 6qxAqgH0KqxAqAIo6KnBLAIAdIIFxA CIIQBMgSDwIAOOgqAgICAgICAqAECm glcaHR0cHM6Ly9vZmZyb2FkYWxsaWF uY2UuY29tL3Byb2R1Y3RzL2dqLW1vd G9yc3BvcnRzLXRoaXJkLWJyYWtlLWx pZ2h0LTIwMTAtMjAxNC1mMTUwLXJhc HRvci-xCTMfD6iB3ZV9uQkzHw- ogd2VffgJAZgLAaoMAggBuAwB6AwGg hQECD0SANAVAZgWAfgWAYAXAZIXCRI HCAEQAxiEA-AXAg&ae=2&ved= 2ahUKEwi9vPfMneX6AhWFDkQIHR9qA bAQ0Qx6BAgJEAE&nis=8&dct=1& cid= CAASFeRoNCj6MLk0MkZIoPeqSvVPpf ffuA&dblrd=1&sival= AF15MEBcw4NZtu9Y1ZKoAdil- i4pHbUvxc2eST_ p0TF337Rn4R4ahCKvfpfgbmbEtP1HJ __JS_hnWcuKf-766JSEY9DHR2- hZyTXl_5-RZ8uak5h_ pnJYIqvtbnrRpo3QThbr1wCB1F- MUcNnaW8xbvfstmBFMp70kqoukyX1Q b4_ VVdI7cByEbDZ3fGENhXbHcitQLIdHd H&sig=AOD64_ 2snKvatQ7TbQRkVOl9fAy4EdDs7g& adurl=https://offroadalliance. com/products/gj-motorsports- third-brake-light-2010-2014- f150-raptor/). The antenna for this is in the cab of the truck (there is a cover installed on the outside).
- 37" Tires (the tires on the truck are relatively new, and have not been offroad).
- Lowrance GPS (top of the center console, plugs into lighter).
- Icom radio (attached to antenna in the third brake light), attached directly to battery.
- Offroad lights (aux switches 1 and 3, I think?)
- Built right bedside rack system (the "grids" in the bed of the truck). There are a bunch of attachments for them in the box in the back of the truck.
- Pro Eagle jack (in the rack in the bed)
The truck is not "tuned" and never has been. It has had the oil changed every 5k miles, and I just changed the diff fluid about 3k miles ago. The brakes and rotors were replaced 3k miles ago (approximately)